If you live in Florida you know how hot it has gotten in the past few weeks. And with everything going on in the world, we are not allowed to do many of the things we love- like traveling.
But I have a secret: this amazing spring run in Central Florida will cure your wanderlust, and leave feeling so refreshed. I am talking about King’s landing, it’s in the Apopka area.
I love this spring run because:
- Its water is cold and refreshing, perfect for a hot summer day
- They have kayak and canoe rentals
- The water is crystal clear
- It’s perfect for a day with friends
Make sure you follow me on Insta where I share many other spots in the area.
Look at how pretty it is, and scroll down to get to the details:
A few things to know before you go:
- Get there early! Plan to get there as soon as they open, because it takes a while to get through the entire run (4-5 hours)
- Bring drinks/snacks in reusable containers, you can stop on the way to have a snack
- There are regular kayaks/ canoes and another company also rents outs clear kayaks
Where is it:
How much is it:
Open 7 days a week from 8 am – 5 pm.*
*Due to the current pandemic, hours might change so please check the info in the links below.